Full participation in the MITC is limited to information technology, network operations and infrastructure-related firms of any size that are owned by socially and economically disadvantaged individuals. MITC considers firms based on the Small Business Administration’s definition of socially-disadvantaged businesses. For more information on requirements, visit the SBA Web site at www.sba.gov.
Businesses not owned and controlled by socially-disadvantaged individuals can become affiliate participants but not full participants Firms should be at least 1 year old. MITC reserves the right to consider exceptions to this requirement on a case-by-case basis.
Becoming a Participant – The Steps
- Complete/Submit Participation Application (On Line)
- Complete/Submit MITC Non-Disclosure Agreement (On Line)
- MITC Reviews Application and Takes Action
- If your Participation Application is not approved; you will receive an e-mail notification explaining this and may re-submit a new Participation Application (On Line) after 90 days.
- If your Participation Application is approved, you will receive an e-mail directing your firm to:
- Complete/Submit MITC Participation Agreement
- Complete/Submit MITC MITC Code Values & Code of Conduct
- Pay Participation Fee and $50 Processing Fee
- Upon confirmation of Participation Fee payment, your firm receives protocols to access appropriate MITC task order information and documents, teaming/partnership, Mentor-Protégé, technical assistance, and Participant Update portals.